I have a LittlerRP For Sale in the UK

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cabo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I have a LittlerRP For Sale in the UK

Postby Cabo » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:03 pm

Hi all,

I have a LittleRP Kit for sale in the UK. I've only used up the resin it came with.
Petri needs re-coating and the kit comes with a FEP vat :
Pickup in person preferred.

Make me an offer.
caboacid@gmail.com

Thanks.

Cabo

Re: I have a LittlerRP For Sale in the UK

Postby Cabo » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:12 am

The price is 350 pounds.
Assembled LittleRP without projector.
+ Flexvat with extra fep film and gaskets.

Cabo

Re: I have a LittlerRP For Sale in the UK

Postby Cabo » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:51 am

SOLD!

Thanks.