Lasercut FEP

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AndersonTa

Lasercut FEP

Postby AndersonTa » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Hello all,

As more and more folks are interested in exploring vats with FEP, I'd like to offer my services in custom lasercutting FEP and foam gaskets for people.

I have the following thicknesses of FEP available: 0.05mm, 0.11mm and 0.15mm

For the foam, you have a choice of 2mm, 3mm or 5mm.

Message me if you are interested.
@AndersonHTa

redonix76
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lasercut FEP

Postby redonix76 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:24 pm

Sent you a message, hopefully I can get more info on pricing. Thanks!!

fponticelli

Re: Lasercut FEP

Postby fponticelli » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Tried to PM you but phpBB didn't allow me (?) ... here was my message, feel free to PM me or reply here.

Hi, I have built a custom made bottom-up DLP 3d printer and I am having issues in the VAT department (all of my prints stick to the VAT and not on the plate). I would like to explore the solution you are offering. Can you provide a little more context and pricing?

Thanks,

Franco