Buying dlp printer

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lverigic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Buying dlp printer

Postby lverigic » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi guys I have been printing FdM for a while now and have decided its time to buy an SLA machine. I wanted to build my own at first but it seems that I'm short on time(currently In NJ and going back to Europe in a month) so I wont be able to source parts on time.... Does anybody here have a down up SLA printer they want to sell? Preferably compatible to the acre p1500 but if you have a uv led or other type of printer that's fine too! Thanks a lot keep up the great work for the printing community. Cheers :D

ishmetot

Re: Buying dlp printer

Postby ishmetot » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Are you still looking? I have a LittleRP kit that I assembled and set up for a P1500, but I haven't had the time to use it.