Viewsonic pjd7820hd for sale

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gmoneyphx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Viewsonic pjd7820hd for sale

Postby gmoneyphx » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:24 pm

I have a Viewsonic PJD7820hd for sale. The color wheel (glass) was removed by an authorized Viewsonic repair facility**. Less than 250 hours on the unit and lamp. Perfect working condition (as long as you like black and white).

$450 OBO.

** Yes, that was an odd conversation. "No..no, I don't need you to replace the color wheel - I need you to BREAK the color wheel" :)

kloknibor

Re: Viewsonic pjd7820hd for sale

Postby kloknibor » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:37 am

I might be intrested. Where is the projector located?