ATUM 3D V1.5 DLP Printer (refurbished by ATUM 3D)

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
maxman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ATUM 3D V1.5 DLP Printer (refurbished by ATUM 3D)

Postby maxman » Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:04 am

Hello Everyone,

sadly i have to sell one of my 3D Printers. It is an ATUM 3D V1.5 and it works fine.

At the beginning of the year, the Printer was refurbished and calibrated by ATUM 3D in the Netherlands. The Printers Projector got a full UV LED Upgrade and is now damn fast.
It also gets a VAT Upgrade to use FEP sheets.
It is really reliable due to the FEP VAT and the Tilt mechanism.

The Printer works without any issues.

For more Informations and bids please contact me.

Best regards,

Maxman