KLD LCD 1260 for sale

This is the place to buy, sell, and trade printer parts.
1. No illegal activity
2. Commercial vendors of on-topic items are welcome
3. Please be informative as possible in the subject line.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
danilius
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

KLD LCD 1260 for sale

Postby danilius » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:29 am

I've had a KLD LCD 1260 which I bought from James Luis on Aliexpress around six months ago, and I want to get rid of it because it needs way too much care and attention to get a single print out of it, so this is for anyone who wants to fiddle around with it.

Problems mainly lie with the prints going bonkers and producing long streaks of the cross section. So, the screen (I have a spare as well) works, but not twice in a row. Or sometimes twice or three times then goes nuts. My assumption now is that there is an issue with the HDMI driver board, but I am beyond caring.

This machine comes with:

2 unopened bottles of clear resin
1 quarter bottle of clear resin
3/4 of a bottle of Photocentric Casting resin
1 unopened bottle of FTD casting resin
1 spare screen
1 spare vat
4 sheets of FEP film

I'm based in Manchester, UK, so really I want someone to pick this up as opposed to sending it by post.