Thanks And Many Thanks

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SIDRANA
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Thanks And Many Thanks

Postby SIDRANA » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:05 am

MY Very Special Greetings to the Founder and the members of this wonderful forum.

Simple thanks can never be enough. Dear Mr. Pac Man Fan, for your generosity to have this awesome printing software an open-source, for some good time I have been dreaming of this software, and today I am overwhelmed with its reality. Now I only have to configure a control system, and as well this is LCD based SLA process, first of its kind to print wrinkle less objects. The coolest workhorse in its class.

I am based in los Angeles. Retired and retirement is the time of life to work on the stuff, that I have been sleeping on.

Delightful Regards

Sidrana

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Thanks And Many Thanks

Postby PacManFan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:18 am

Sidrana,
Thank you for the high praise! We are a small but growing community of engineers and hobbiests. I never imagined one year ago that Creation Workshop would get so big. I'm happy to contribute back to the community that helped me so much.
-Steve

Oneminde

Re: Thanks And Many Thanks

Postby Oneminde » Sun May 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Hello and thank you for creating this forum.
My question regarding the Creation Workshop software is; Does it work based upon voxel data and and does it support ordinary light DLP ?