Help Wanted! An Open Invitation!

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
PacManFan
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help Wanted! An Open Invitation!

Postby PacManFan » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:16 am

Creation Workshop is a great program, and I'd like your help make it greater!
This community that we're building is a great place to learn and build SLA printers. Let's all give back in any way we can.

We're always looking for skilled graphic artists, programmers (of any kind), 3d modelers and developers to contribute in any way possible.

Or you can help feature test the application. Please report any and all bugs/quirky behavior to me.
Or you can submit feature requests to me directly pacmanfan321@gmail.com and in this forum.

If you'd like to help moderate this forum, let me know.

We develop Creation Workshop in C#
-Cross-platform - Windows,Linux,Mac on Mono :
-OpenGL - OpenTK
-STL,3DS,OBJ,AMF Models
-Automatic Support Generation
-SLA/FDM printing
(Coming!) Embedded Beaglebone/RaspI/Arm platforms.

watsonstudios
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Help Wanted! An Open Invitation!

Postby watsonstudios » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:47 am

Cool! I just found this post. I haven't tried Creation Workshop yet because my printer is still using CNC drivers and Mach3. I do plan on switching over to Ardiuno based electronics soon. I have an Panucatt Azteeg X3 driver board just waiting to be utilized.

I do have a very important request for Creation Workshop that I'd like to discuss. :)

kkpmo

Postby kkpmo » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:23 am

Hello PacManFan,

nice project, i found your page today.
This software is thats what i search......

Thats my testprinter it will be on next monday running with your software...(i hope)

Oliver from Poland

druk-3d

Postby druk-3d » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:36 pm

hello
I am interested in building a printer dlp
I collect parts for its first construction
I'm Polish
sorry for my english

AsErBo

Postby AsErBo » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi,

I am more than happy to offer up my skills as a mechanical engineer, but unfortunately I am rubbish at anything to do with programming ;)
Just let us know!

Bst regards
AsErBo

James

Postby James » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 am

I wish I knew how to program as well as you! If I could do that I'd rule the world in 25 years! HAHA! :D

CW and the forum are going to be exploding with activity by the end of the year I feel. I'm always happy to help out in any way that I can, just ask. :D
I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing. :)

fleming

Postby fleming » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:38 am

Hi Steve,
I just discovered this post.
Sadly I cannot help in SW development (I am more on the Hardware side...), but I can offer my help moderating the forum...
Up to know I have spare time to dedicate, and there is not too much movement (I notice some Spam).
So if you need help moderating, just ask.

Regards

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am

oliveenchine

Postby oliveenchine » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:31 am

Hi Steve,

I would be happy to help in beta testing CW (Win or OsX)
I'm actually trying to build my printer using modified pico + 405nm LED ( slowly not too much spare time)
I live in China ( Shenzhen ) , so if you have any needs in electronic stuff just let me know ...

darrin3d

Postby darrin3d » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi Steve,

You've done a great thing here with CW. Great work.

I have 23 years of 3D modeling experience and mechanical design. I've used most methods of 3D printing, and have had most of the problems as well! ;) I'd be happy to help in any way possible. Just lemme know what I can do.