New version (0.1.016) has been uploaded. This version has some bug fixes regarding Grbl 0.8a and 1.1f firmwares.
Now MonoWare has some integrated functions/features for preparing models and controlling your printers!
- Intuitive arrangement of UI menus. Manuals will be updated soon.
- Import STL/OBJ files and arrange them.
- Generate grid type / manual supports. Fine tune your support positions and point radii.
- Fast hard accelerated slicing (~ 10 slices per a second for 1920x1080 resolution) and real-time preview.
- Connect your DIY printers based on UNO+CNC shield or MEGA+RAMPS1.4
(I recommend Grbl 1.1f for UNO or MARLIN 1.0 MUVE patched for MEGA)
- Make better projection via barrel distortion correction, light intensity correction, and anti-aliasing
- Balance the print quality and time via variable vertical steps [full version only, beta]
- Upload your firmware inside the MonoWare
If you have not got the MonoWare Lite yet, you can get a free download from https://www.monoprinter.com
Your report on any bugs or issues would be appreciated. Please send me an email at email@example.com