Now new version (MonoWare 0.1.014) is available on our website. https://www.monoprinter.com
Brief summary of update is as below
- Separate menu window for printer settings
- Motor, slice, printing settings are adjusted inside the printer settings window
- Barrel distortion correction, uneven light intensity compensation added
- Anti-aliasing, barrel distortion correction, light intensity compensation, and dimming is processed on the fly, so you don't need to these processes before printing.
* Slicing on the fly will be added in the next release.
- Supports Marlin (Muve patched version), but not complete yet.
** G-code supports are not complete, so please test and dry run firstly.
The printer setting menu is located under "Printer" tab.
- Capture1.PNG (12.57 KiB) Viewed 8397 times
Below is a slice image after some image correction and processing.
Please let me know any issue at email@example.com
, or reply to this message.