**** MonoWare 0.1.010 change log (06.07.2017) ******
- Support contact size control during placement (E or W keys)
- Flip copies of support generation x, y, and xy (F key)
- Pixel dimming (Full version only)
- G-code outputs for Grbl firmware (0.8a, 0.8c, 1.1)
- Known bug: Windows 10 crash during start when mouse is on the 3D view. Move the mouse outside and it will start normally. This issue will be resolved soon.
I've implemented Grbl 0.8a firmware g-codes too, but I'm not sure if this works okay with LittleRP2 since I can't test myself. Please let me know if the codes work fine or generate some issues.
To work with LittleRP2 properly, you should change the screw rod information and COM port baud rate as shown below.
- LittleRP_setting.PNG (17.48 KiB) Viewed 5220 times