Monkeyprint open source Software for resin printers?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
robotsinthesun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Monkeyprint open source Software for resin printers?

Postby robotsinthesun » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:49 am

Hi Dan,
unfortunately it's not yet functional on Windows. I started working on a Windows port but don't have much time at the moment :( You'd have to try it on Linux for now...
Marlin is fine, Monkeyprint can output g-code.
Best, Paul

robotsinthesun
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Monkeyprint open source Software for resin printers?

Postby robotsinthesun » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:30 am

Hi guys,

I'm happy to announce that I've now released a Windows version that works with G-Code!
You can find it on my github:

I hope this is more useful now with Windows support. If you test it, please provide some feedback -- even if it doesn't work for you!

Best,
Paul