CW using Ubuntu Mate running on pi 3

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mahmoud10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW using Ubuntu Mate running on pi 3

Postby Mahmoud10 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:07 am

Hello everybody, I have just installed Ubuntu mate on my pi. I installed mono so I could run CW and it successfully worked(almost).
I was able to slice parts, move the motors manually and send custom gcode. But the problem is, when I start the printing operation, CW apparently freezes. The slices dont show up, only a black screen is there, and the motors dont move, although the arduino indicates that it is receiving serial info.

I would appreciate any help with this matter. Thanks in advance