Red faces in STL

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Newbie01
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Red faces in STL

Postby Newbie01 » Tue May 10, 2016 1:35 pm

So I have tried to hollow a model in Meshmixer and the inside faces are now red. When I slice the model it is still seeing the whole thing as solid, so basically ignoring the red faces. Does anyone know how to fix this? (I have tried Netfab, when I apply a repair the faces are still red)