looking for the best firmware for Tilt, Z and maybe shooter

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Arco
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

looking for the best firmware for Tilt, Z and maybe shooter

Postby Arco » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi guys,
My name is Arek and I come from Poland. I am an Form1+ owner who is going to build better printer. I want to achieve 0.025 or 0.0125 mm detail layering because Form1+ isn't as good as I need. I already completed whole set for my own printer - alu profiles, projector, 0.9mm stepper, ball screw is coming, THK rail system etc but I have the biggest problem with software. I bought Arduino ArtMEGA2560 + RAMP 1.4, programmed it with few different firmwares (do not even know the names) but Z stepper still works independent. Only with the one slicing profile it work quite good (without moving to start/zero position) so before I will dig in the code I decided to post small topic here.

Please. can You tell me what is the best already exiting firmware for controlling 2 steppers? I do not need any SD card controller or any other super gifts in the firmware, only two, maybe 3 steppers.

I have experience with CNC programming, I am an owner of small CNC/3D printing company, so if You need any help I can give You a hand.

Kind Regards,
Arco

dangre

Re: looking for the best firmware for Tilt, Z and maybe shooter

Postby dangre » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:30 am

Arco,
The guys at mUVe have done a wonderful job with their version of Marlin for their DLP machine. Info here:
http://www.muve3d.net/press/supportsour ... -software/
Dan - mUVe 1 DLP