Help for slicing software for UV resin laser on off

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
newdesgin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help for slicing software for UV resin laser on off

Postby newdesgin » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:42 am

Hi all, fairly new to the 3d world and looking for information on slicing software. Im using slicer and cura at the moment but the g-code that it generates is for extrusion 3d printing and i need to be able to get rid of this and change it for laser on and off functions with is M126 M127 line of code.
I have read up that there a programs that can be written to do this or plugins but i dont know how to do this, any advise would be much appreciated.