GRBL + Arduino UNO + X and Y motors + Servo ???

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DBS
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GRBL + Arduino UNO + X and Y motors + Servo ???

Postby DBS » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi,

Three days searched in Internet and especially in this forum, but found no clear answer, that's why I would like to ask:

Is there a way GRBL to drive X and Y motors + Servo (for a shutter), using Arduino Uno ???

I found and I think it is possible, but how?

Thanks in advance,

Denis

cardin1

Re: GRBL + Arduino UNO + X and Y motors + Servo ???

Postby cardin1 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:46 am

https://github.com/robottini/grbl-servo The guy just modified the description on the video you linked to include the link to the firmware and instructions on how to do it.

DBS

Re: GRBL + Arduino UNO + X and Y motors + Servo ???

Postby DBS » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:04 pm

Thank you VERY MUCH !!!