LaserShark & CW - just one galvo moving

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Leob
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LaserShark & CW - just one galvo moving

Postby Leob » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:11 pm

Good Afternoon,

I'm having an issue regarding galvo moviments with LaserShark & CW.

Just one of the galvo is moving. The other one is stuck. I have tested already the whole electronic chain from the lasershark to the galvos. Both galvos are good (switching cables, the other one moves), both galvo amps are OK, I have replaced lasershark board by another I have here. It works fine too.
I have searched everywhere, but no solution and I didn't find any similar post.

Here is the video of the effect, we can see that the horizontal mirror is stuck:

My questions are:

1) does anyone know a possible solution for this problem? (one galvo moving)
2) is the noise that appears in the video normal or it is too high? I'm affrait of burning out the galvo motors.

Thanks for any help...

*Z and Tilt - machine movements are OK.
** i still don't have TTL control board for the laser, so for now it stays on fulltime.

mrelhashemy

Re: LaserShark & CW - just one galvo moving

Postby mrelhashemy » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:31 am

Can you share which CW version you use??