help firmware

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedropin1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

help firmware

Postby pedropin1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:59 pm

Good day to all
I'm starting to build my printer SLA
I have a problem I know nothing about programming
I Arduino Mega2560, Nema 23 Pap Tb6600 driver, software Creation Workshop
but all firmware I've tried to have mega ramps and do not move me the engine, there are some firmware that serves me for my electronics?
Thank you

Pedropin