Only 1 layer printing

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jarno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Only 1 layer printing

Postby jarno » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:32 am

Hi,
Yesterday I had my first run with latest Creation Workshop connected to Smoothieboard (default settings).
Manual controls work fine: Z movements were accurate.
When starting the job, it sends the first layer and freezes (time keeps running in the top right corner, but nothing happens) when Z starts to go up.
If I then don't stop to job, but go to manual control to move Z up - it sends the second layer...
Also tried with older Creation Workshops - same result.
Using the settings recommended for LittleRP https://vimeo.com/108978676
Any ideas?

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: Only 1 layer printing

Postby PacManFan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:28 pm

jarno

Postby jarno » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:27 am

At the moment we are working 12 - 14 hour days...
Sunday is probably the soonest I can answer your questions.
Thank you

jarno

Postby jarno » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:25 pm

Attachments
Machine_Config.jpg
machine profile
default_profile.jpg
default profile