LittleRP Tilt Kit - stepmotor turnaround

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fraggle68
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP Tilt Kit - stepmotor turnaround

Postby fraggle68 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:19 pm

I sucessfully built the Tilt kit for the LittleRP but my problem was, that the stepmotor was not going up, he was going down. The problem was a wrong paramenter in the GRBL .8a Values. To change the value of the stepmotor I first downloaded the "Grblcontroller361" and the Ardurio interface and installed it on my computer.
The next step was to start the GrblController an find the com3 port on it and push the open button. the values will be read out of your LittleRP.
You go to the advanced button on the right side an push it. pusch the button grbl settings and voila you see the values on the left side. in the chapter "command" you can now overwrite the actual information of the stepmotor from $7 = 128 (step port invert mask. binary = 10000000) Important:!!! 1111111= is the old information, you have to overwrite it and the last one, close and reset the software.