Source code of CW

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
danilo05
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Source code of CW

Postby danilo05 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:41 am

Hi, congratulations for the wonderful work!
I would like to send commands CW, in my multipurpose card hardware. Basically write my little firmware.

I see the book by CW:
  "Notes about the license:
Creation Workshop is released under the Creation Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
license. This software and its source code are free for home hobby and academic use. "

Please, where can I get the sources of CW?
Of course I'll put my work available to the whole community!
Thanks, Danilo

danilo05

Re: Source code of CW

Postby danilo05 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:52 am

Many thanks JosephOsborn.
I followed the topic but the conclusion, as I understand, is that the sources are not available. Sorry, because my commitment needed to make it easier to manage by CW of the hardware. A point that creates problems for many users. Then I do not understand the appeal of Steve collaborations to develop CW if not then you have the codes availability.Certainly I understand the problem of the cloners, but I think people are still not correct ways to take advantage. Maybe you own defeat with a more open, I think this is the spirit of open source. I apologize for the 'insistence and fussiness. I hope that Steve can give me his direct opinion (and source code ... ah.ah.ah :roll: ). Forgiveness for my English.
cordial greetings :D
Danilo (Italy)