end stop

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
transformer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

end stop

Postby transformer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:48 pm

hey all got the motors to move but only in one way ..unless I hold down the endstop then it will go down and my ramps board used to have the led on but now nothing?????? hers my pic and im using sprinter because I cant get marlin to install?
Attachments
WIN_20150606_204800.JPG

sodium

Re: end stop

Postby sodium » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:15 am

i received a chinese end stops with two wires with the position changed. i remember having the same problem as you. check in ramps and your end stops to match vcc, gnd and signal.

if you want a working marlin firmware, try mine: