fimeware z axis all of it? help ?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
transformer
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

fimeware z axis all of it? help ?

Postby transformer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:25 am

hi all new to the group ...
ive been following this group for a while now and in that time ive been building a dlp 3d printer my problem is
no matter how much I read I cant get the light bulb in my head to turn on when it comes to setting up marlin or sprinter. and how to get the z axis going... im looking for some one to help me under stand this .... please help here's my email if needed hiddenlayersairbrushing@gmail.com mabey some can one on one guide me on this Thanks...

im very good at the design stage but not the codes YET

sodium

Re: fimeware z axis all of it? help ?

Postby sodium » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:15 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xc06nixf2xkpg ... 1.zip?dl=0

this is my working marlin firmware. if Z motor not working with this firm, you should check electronic side, ramps, cabling, power supply, etc ...

transformer

Postby transformer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:49 pm

thank you is it ok to have two endstops max height and min?

transformer

Postby transformer » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:29 pm

every time I try to upload marlin to the board it just hangs for ever.. lost sorry

newraper1963

Postby newraper1963 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:14 pm

try sprinter. that's what I use. Everything runs smooth.