XY resolution and build size - rectangular calibration grid

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tom-res
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

XY resolution and build size - rectangular calibration grid

Postby tom-res » Sun May 24, 2015 11:39 am

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a new projector for my machine but am running into a problem.

My projector's native resolution is 1024x768, so I've set my build size to be 102.40mm x 76.80mm to get 100 microns in X and Y. When I show the calibration grid, however, I don't get a square grid, it's rectangular!
The projector is able to scale the image up to 1920x1080 (1080i), and when I set the printer up to use this resolution and a build size of 192x108mm, the calibration grid is square.. Does anyone have insight into what is happening and how I can fix it?

-I'm using creation workshop v. 1.0.0.54

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: XY resolution and build size - rectangular calibration g

Postby PacManFan » Sun May 24, 2015 1:25 pm