CW bug?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dmc0750
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW bug?

Postby dmc0750 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:57 am

Icon control walking 4MM, actual walking 8MM, resulting models are crushed to 50%. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2883 Software version 1.0.0.54.
In other words, GCODE actual command is not the same as the left go 10MM, Gcode go 20mm. BUG is a software problem or my settings.

Another problem is the motherboard I used ramps1.4, online printing is interrupted, what causes it. I put the COM port baud rate to 115200, the problem remains.
Attachments
QQ图片20150415215448.png

Scatterplot

Re: CW bug?

Postby Scatterplot » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:15 pm

I'm having trouble understanding what you're seeing.

If you use the left side buttons to click "Z 1 mm" four times, does it go the same as a "Z4" command?

I think your system is calibrated wrong, specifically your controller. What are you using to control your steppers? The issue is that it's sending out only half the pulses that it should be. I think you need to update the firmware on your controller to match your actual leadscrew and stepper configuration.

If CW sends a G1 Z4 command, it's just telling the controller to move 4mm. The controller itself decides HOW that movement happens.