what's wrong with my Model?so funny!

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dmc0750
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

what's wrong with my Model?so funny!

Postby dmc0750 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:23 am

IMG_0427.JPG
IMG_0428.JPG
:D i had my first DLP printer model ,Encountered a very strange question。The model was crushed。about 50%

Scatterplot

Re: what's wrong with my Model?so funny!

Postby Scatterplot » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Looks like your Z axis is calibrated wrong. Check your steps per mm setting, which you can determine with your microstepping divider and your Z leadscrew pitch.