help! looking for marlin which support servo shutter

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
gold782
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

help! looking for marlin which support servo shutter

Postby gold782 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 am

I made dlp printer using pecman's sprinter firmware with CW... just cheanged axis per unit. it work ok.
I read some articles about marlin that supports rc sevo shutter. and it said the sprinter are not working with servo shutter.
Anyone can help me to find and use the working marlin firmware?

PomeroyB

Re: help! looking for marlin which support servo shutter

Postby PomeroyB » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:13 am

You can download . Click "Download Zip" on the right to get the files.

You can then define your servo settings in Configuration.h. :)

Yogi2010

Re: help! looking for marlin which support servo shutter

Postby Yogi2010 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:38 pm