How to increase Z axis acceleration?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
borreas
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to increase Z axis acceleration?

Postby borreas » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 am

I need to increase the acceleration values of Z axis. So i changed all acceleration numbers on Marlin firmware but i failed. Is it possible that CW is blocking these changes?

thanks in advance

Scatterplot

Re: How to increase Z axis acceleration?

Postby Scatterplot » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:02 pm

What do you mean you "failed"? Are you trying to make the lift faster or something? Most acceleration will be pretty invisible on this system as it only accelerates very briefly at the start and end of a move- that is, unless you have some REALLY slow acceleration values.

kakapoopie

Re: How to increase Z axis acceleration?

Postby kakapoopie » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:43 am

Search my friend!