writing my own firmware for creation workshop

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
akhgarinduction1800
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

writing my own firmware for creation workshop

Postby akhgarinduction1800 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:03 am

Hi pacman
i want to write my own firmware for cw bu i dont know what is the out put of your software.
i am not good at programming, so if you have any configured marlin or sprinter firmware for DLP printer set up please help me.

PomeroyB

Re: writing my own firmware for creation workshop

Postby PomeroyB » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 am

CWS will work "out of the box" with most firmwares -- it outputs pretty standard Gcodes.

Both Marlin and Sprinter work with CWS. You'll just need to configure your firmware to match your machine settings. Things like "steps per mm" and whether or not the endstops are enabled, etc.

That's not a whole lot of help, but without more details about your hardware, it's the best I can do...