I need some help!

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
Yongzhen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I need some help!

Postby Yongzhen » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:51 am

16:24:24.411> Cannot connect printer driver on COM4
16:24:25.017> Connecting to Printer on COM4 using eGENERIC
Last edited by Yongzhen on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yongzhen
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: I need some help!

Postby Yongzhen » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 am

[quote="Yongzhen"]16:24:24.411> Cannot connect printer driver on COM4
16:24:25.017> Connecting to Printer on COM4 using eGENERIC

1.png

2.jpg

5.png

Yongzhen

Postby Yongzhen » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:59 am

7.png

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:25 am

you do not say what you are connecting , but you are trying to connect both a dlp projector and your controller board to com4
i.e both the same usb ports .. this will lock up the usb

machine connection = your arduino controller
projector control = your dlp projector

if you have any further problems please state what controller and dlp you are using

Yongzhen

Postby Yongzhen » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 am

cncbasher,thank you very much.
I assembled a DLP 3D printer with nega2560 ,my problem is that the Stepper motor does not work.
I don't know where the problem is.

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 am

First off, welcome to the forums!

If I had to guess your problem, it's that you do not have the correct firmware on your Arduino, or the wrong baud rate. What firmware are you using? Do you have a link to it?

Can you post a screenshot of the window that opens when you click "Configure" under the "Machine Connection"?

Some other tips:
Make sure you use the eGENERIC driver, not NullMachine. Also, keep the "Enable" button under "Projector Control" unchecked.

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 am

as pomeroyb
please link to your firmware , so we can check , also what control board or schematic design are you following

general point if stepper motors are not working is to see if when powered up the motor shaft is solid to turn
if they freely move you have a problem .

if the stepper drivers have an enable connection it is better to remove until everything is working

try and test the electronics seperately by issuing commands via the arduino ide serial terminal
sometimes you may need to reset the arduino once it is connected to the pc
also check comport and baud rate are the same

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:31 am

The Null machine is used for 'local testing' while not connected to a machine. Use the DeafultMachine profile instead.
-Steve

Yongzhen

Postby Yongzhen » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:57 am

Yongzhen

Postby Yongzhen » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:09 pm