need b9 software modification

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
quickreplier
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

need b9 software modification

Postby quickreplier » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 am

hello
i m owner of b9 mashine
but i want to make my own
want help for modify software to run any dlp projector or lcd
all parts of b9 are easily available
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Geeetech ... 67978.html

cncbasher

Re: need b9 software modification

Postby cncbasher » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:57 am

i am at a loss what you need , all parts and drawings including the arduino code are available for download , along with the pcb artwork
anyhow let me know what you need .

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

I've been thinking about adding B9 support for some time. No one has approached me about it before. I can take a look at the API.

quickreplier

Postby quickreplier » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:43 am

b9 sw work with vivitek projectors i need to remove this
i like to try any projector or lcd with software
kast3d also used this software in his 3d printer
sorry for my english :)

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 am

quickreplier:
yes altering the code can be done, and also using CW is an option , with some code written for it (plugin)

however their are many commands used that are projector specific communications , so knowing what projector you wish to change to
would be required , and you would also need to make sure the projector also fits the needs , not only of printing but also has remote capability via the usb or serial port , and that the
command structure of the serial port is known,if not published then you would need to contact the projector manufacturers.

this would be required for every projector you wish to use , so far better to stick to one manufacturer
but modifying it to be able to use any projector is a larger time consuming project, although it can be done

contact me off list if you wish

Dave
Last edited by cncbasher on Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

quickreplier

Postby quickreplier » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:15 am

kimvellore

Postby kimvellore » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:35 pm

I would love to run Titan1 from Kudo3d with B9 software. the projector its using is Acer H6510bd and the motor driver is based on Ramps piggy backing on Arduino.
Thanks
Kim

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 pm