How to move CW stepper motors?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
dalaura10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to move CW stepper motors?

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:33 am

photos
Attachments
imp5.jpg
imp4.jpg

dalaura10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:35 am

photo
Attachments
imp6.jpg

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:44 am

As you can see, I'm using the Arduino Mega, and I'm just trying to Marlin because I could not configure that DLP sidewinder.

CAP257RM

Postby CAP257RM » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:54 am

I am trying to built a top/down DLP printer with Acer H6510BD, arduino uno with grbl (http://blog.protoneer.co.nz/quick-grbl- ... terpreter/). I use CW41 and the projector with the stepper motor work very well. I'll post some pictures when the dlp/printer will be finished.

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:00 am

photo
Attachments
imp7.jpg

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 am

It really was the tanho photos that this very great, now I'm getting send.
see I have two motors one for the Z axis and one for the Tilt.
My electronics is pretty standard, Toshiba drivers and Uno Mega. Nema 23 stepper motors.
Attachments
imp8.jpg

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Hello, Happy 2015 to everyone, we are returning.
This week comes the resin ordered now will have anyway to operate my printer 3d.
let's wait.

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:01 am

Finally came the resin, now I have to set up my printer.
hope that someone is using a similar setup and help me.
My specs are as follows:
CW 36
Arduino Mega
1/16 controller steps
The spindle axis Z = 2 mm
step spindle tilt = 3mm
Firmaware http: //projectsinterestsandetcetera.com/projectfiles/dlpsidewinder.zip

I'll ask again, if someone is using a setup like this please pass me.
Thank U
Attachments
DSC05869menor.jpg
DSC05868menor.jpg

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Hello everyone, we are returning
We would like to have your solitaire because until now we did not make our printer works, we can only rotate the engine with the CW v. 03 and still precariously, for not working the jog.
We are getting apprehensive because we do not know what's going on, because only with an old version and it works with the current CW 13, CW36, CW 41 and
CW 54 are not able to make it work.
Please if you can help us, we would be very grateful because now we have to test the resin.
I'll put the screens so you guys understand what happens and if possible please assist me because I've tried and I can not quite know where the problem is.
I put above what are the characteristics of my printer, but more data if necessary ask me to send you soon.
Attachments
tela config machine.png

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:01 pm

more photos
Attachments
tela quando se manda imprimir.png
screen when it sends print
tela quando se manda imprimir.png (2.36 KiB) Viewed 18529 times
tela controle.png
see, the Arduino is apparently getting, but the engines do not work, do not do anything, not a sign.
tela config slice.png