How to move CW stepper motors?

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
dalaura10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: How to move CW stepper motors?

Postby dalaura10 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Pomeroy
Congratulations
It is people like you who change the world.
Now I have a lot of information, I will follow them to slowly, I inform you.
ABRC

dalaura10
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby dalaura10 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

Pomeroy
changed the pinspRAMPS-13 files - I uploaded to the Arduino, but this is with the LED always on.
See photo below, this LED does not turn off ever, and Will not managed to move the engines.
I put as I had here:
X pin 3 step
X pin 2 direction

Z pin 6 step
Z direction pin 2

Just do not put enable because I was not using.
Please see photo below.
Attachments
DSC05922 redim.jpg

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Did you change the pins_RAMPS_13.h file? If so, please upload it to [url=pastebin.com]PasteBin[/url] so I can check it. Sometimes changing the pin definitions can things weird. I'd recommend that you change your wiring to match the original pins_RAMPS_13.h file, not the other way around.

The LED that's always on is just a status LED. It shouldn't be affecting anything (unless you changed its pin).

Also, do you have your X and Z direction on the same pin? Or was that a typo?

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:47 am

Pomeroy
Finally progress ........
I managed to move the axes , however had to use the Ultimaker that came with Marlin .
Now I have to set the scale, which I did not find where it is. If within Marlim or Ultimaker ?
if you can give more this tip , it would be very good .

Dall Aura

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:18 pm

Good to hear!

Pretty much everything you'll do now is within Configuration.h.

Setting the size of your machine:

Setting the proper steps per mm:

I suggest using a for fine tuning. Look for the "Axis Calibration" section.

:)

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Pomeroy
I changed the line values 513, I uploaded but does not change anything on the scale. remains always the same thing. no matter what value I place
To give you a light: my time is 2mm and my driver are selected for 1/16 .Motores 200 steps per revolution.

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:36 pm

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:44 am

Pomeroy
Now I got.
It was understood that the logic is: X, Y and Z, respectively.
But something happened, X and Z axes work in unison, when should the Tilt (X) act first to take off the slice and then the Z up.
Another thing: I could not change the acceleration of the axes, change the values in that row and does not happen any change in motion and acceleration of the engines, in real ox should have an acceleration and much lower speeds than the axis Z.
another issue
How do you use the commercially CW? how does one buy the license?
Can you tell me?
ABRC

PomeroyB

Postby PomeroyB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:47 pm