CW - Can't detect Projector

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Barill
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW - Can't detect Projector

Postby Barill » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi everybody

I'm trying to connect my "projector" to Creation Work.
> Configure Machine
I see only one display avaiblable, and refresh doesn't do anything.

Windows detects the device. I can duplicate screen, extend, switch to the "projector" only
but CW doesn't detect it at all.

How could I solve this issue ?

Thank you !

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: CW - Can't detect Projector

Postby PacManFan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:19 pm

In windows, you need to have the desktop extend to the secondary monitor. Make sure it's not a clone of the display.

Barill

Re: CW - Can't detect Projector

Postby Barill » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Thank you PacManFan

In fact, I can now select DISPLAY2

But I have still 2 issues now :
1. when I set a specific resolution (width/length), and click on "Apply", these customized are not stored.
2. When I try to add a name to a new profile I get this error :
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UV_DLP_3D_Printer.MachineConfig.Save(String filename)
at UV_DLP_3D_Printer.GUI.Controls.ctlMachineConfig.cmdNew_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at UV_DLP_3D_Printer.GUI.CustomGUI.ctlAnchorable.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at UV_DLP_3D_Printer.GUI.CustomGUI.ctlImageButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

3. Finally, I have a question :
is that possible to simulate picture displayed on the projector, without connecting a machine ?
For the moment I only can/want to test the CW displaying function. Is that possible ?

Thank you !