Some Help for dual homing on G code section.

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
firecardenal
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Some Help for dual homing on G code section.

Postby firecardenal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:47 am

Hi guys.

I need some help setting homing.
need two positions on the z axis.
One to reache the resin level, it would be the start level of the sicle.
Another above, to extract the parts out of resin bottle. that would be the end point.

I have tried to do in the START section in the G code.

I managed to make the move successfully but unfortunately the projector synchronization is lost. The projector starts before building platform reaches its level.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Later, I would add two physical buttons on the printer. if anyone knows how I schedule Marlin Firmware to achieve this would be fantastic.

I have a Ramps 1.4 and Mega 2560
Top Down printer

thanks
Rafael.