No change in printing (scanning) speed!! Please help :(

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Changho
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

No change in printing (scanning) speed!! Please help :(

Postby Changho » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 am

Hi guys, I need to increase my printing (scanning) speed and tried to change feed rate in slic3r but there is no change in speed at all..
laser beam moves with the same speed although I increased feed rate from 600 to 5000 but no change...

Have you ever experienced this problem? I need to know the method of scanning speed increase..

and I changed scanning segment from 0 to 1, and the beam disappears from my printing region...

How can I increase my printing speed with Marlin + Slic3r + Repetier host programs?

Thanks!

PacManFan
Site Admin

Re: No change in printing (scanning) speed!! Please help :(

Postby PacManFan » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:57 am

Which printer are you using? What software?

Changho

Postby Changho » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:26 am

Hi, I made the H/W by myself, similar with Form1 design. and I am using Marlin + Slic3r + Repetier-host.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 am

Alright,
What software are you using to driver your hardware. This is laser based? X/Y Cartesian or Galvo based?

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Steve, I believe he is asking about his Galvo based setup.

PacManFan
Site Admin

Postby PacManFan » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Finhead

Postby Finhead » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:59 pm