Working Marlin Firmware

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
Finhead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Working Marlin Firmware

Postby Finhead » Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 am

Uploaded this to DB for anyone that is wanting to use Marlin on there DLP build with CW. It is setup to use a hobby servo off of pin D11
You will need to change the max travel limits after homing to fit your build, this uses one end stop for the Z and software limited for the height.
End stops will also have to be configured depending on which type your using, this build is setup for hall effect end stops.

Clinton

Nica
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Working Marlin Firmware

Postby Nica » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Hi i also tri to load my new dlp projector software what i have built in same concept. I tri to download your file for marlin but forum says it has been removed. Please help

dalaura10

Postby dalaura10 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 pm

I have the same problem, must set up firmaware Marlin for the CW.
I can not find where seting the pins step and direction in firmaware.
If anyone can help thanks.

cncbasher

Postby cncbasher » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:43 pm

all settings are in configuration.h
this also depends on what breakout board your using such as ramps or sanguino etc

gold782

Postby gold782 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:14 am

anyone can help me to have malin firmware so that I can use it for my dlp type printer.
I have z axis and ramps 1.4 and arduino mega 2650. tilting only z axis.
I want to have servo shutter for the printer.

i have try to look for the drop box and it say gone...

sloxd

Postby sloxd » Fri May 15, 2015 11:11 am

sloxd

Postby sloxd » Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 am

Or if anyone else could upload configured Merlin/Sprinter firmware which works with CW? Thank you in advance.

sodium

Postby sodium » Fri May 15, 2015 1:20 pm

uploaded mine. is working with 5 mm pitch screw, 1/16 microstepping, 1.8º stepper, endstops activated, servo activated, 200 mm z travel, ramps 1.4 and lcd activated also.

good luck ! :D

i dont take responsability if your house burns or falls apart :lol:

sloxd

Postby sloxd » Tue May 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Thank a lot :D

RICHA PATIL

Postby RICHA PATIL » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:34 am

can anyone post the configuration file of a working marlin firmware for DLP 3D printer. i m struggling a lot. unable to do changes. help me.