CW slice file modification

Here is the place to discuss software and related tools for Slice generation, machine control, & etc...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MMansfield
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

CW slice file modification

Postby MMansfield » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:04 am

Hi,

I've written a Matlab script to import each individual slice file and erode it to counteract the effects of the light bleed room from my DLP machine. However, I am unable to now replace the original slice .png files in the G-code with the modified ones. Does anybody know a way of doing this or would this be a feature to potentially include in the near future?

Cheers,
Matt :D