LittleRp User IN EU

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRp User IN EU

Postby Nitros » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:18 am

HI All,

i like to know if there are European that use LittleRP, and if there is someone available and willing to help me out to sort my printer out?

Thank YOu