Little 2 kit availability?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MichaelS78
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Little 2 kit availability?

Postby MichaelS78 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Hi I'm new to the board and excited for a littlerp 2 kit. Is there a time frame for when more kits will be available on the store and if so, how will we know? I’ve subscribed to the mailing list at littlerp.com and I figure that's also a waiting list of sorts?

I've been learning about and researching dlp printers and it sounds like the littlerp 2 is perfect for what I need. I want to use it to print highly detailed parts for the models i scratch build.

goopyplastic

Re: Little 2 kit availability?

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Thanks for the interest, I don't have any plans to put new batches of kits in the webstore and my main focus at the moment is to support existing customers / provide help with the open source project. Inventory depletion / lack of available time / and increasing number of low cost lcd based printers has made new batches of kits something that is unlikely at this point. If someone really wants a LittleRP2 and is flexible with time I would ask that they email me and I could likely make some kits, partial kits, or assembled units on an individual basis.

I am all for helping source a kit themselvesl, so if that is something that interests you I'm here to help as well.