LittleRP Projector spacers

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crazymonkeyni
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP Projector spacers

Postby crazymonkeyni » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:08 am

When I first ordered my printer I had requested they ship the parts to mount an Acer P1500, when I received the kit I put it in storage since I didn't yet have the projector but planned on purchasing it. Upon opening the box for my printer I discovered the bag with the projector kit was missing. I don't have the screws or spacers for the mounting of my projector so now I'm trying to find out what the parts are that I need to purchase. What size are the spacers? Any help would be much appreciated!

goopyplastic

Re: LittleRP Projector spacers

Postby goopyplastic » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

The P1500's are generally M4 hardware. So (3) m4x20mm with about a 5mm stack of m4 washers should do it. As you go further back into the alternative mounting holes you will need to add about 2.5mm per extra hole you go back (there are 4 holes in a line).

crazymonkeyni

Re: LittleRP Projector spacers

Postby crazymonkeyni » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:20 pm

Thank you!