LittleRP2 Information

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
cooly
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LittleRP2 Information

Postby cooly » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 am

I totally understand. Since LittleRPs are open source and open design, users may change the firmware if they want and are willing to. I can't quite optimize the MonoWare to work with LittleRPs, but hope your users may try and report issues and comments.

Thanks!

Wedd
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wedd » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:49 am

If we want to upgrade the stepper driver to tmc2100 for littlerp 1, what are the procedures may I ask ?
I read some information about cfg1 2 3 being omitted and connect ground and even cfg1 For spread cycle instead of stealth chop not sure if it applies to this situation.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:37 pm

inframan

Postby inframan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Any news on a BOM ?

Thanks!

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:54 am

alstone

Postby alstone » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 am

Greetings Goopyplastic,

I am from South africa and I would like to build a Littlerp2. Are you able to provide an 3d part assembly drawing (solidworks, rhino, spaceclaim or other) of the machine for those of us that may need to redesign to suit the parts or fabrication methods we have available to us. I have access to a sheet metal workshop and could more easily manufacture the body of the machine in 2mm aluminium. (Also we are metric). I also would like the projector inline and below the vat. If I can get 3d assembly drawing to work from it would make this more possible. I am more than willing to provide you with the design once completed so that you can see if you want to include it for others.

I tried to contact you via your email message thing at bigcartel.com but I don't think it's going through.

Thanks,
Alstone

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:17 pm

Yianni-VJ

Postby Yianni-VJ » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:12 pm

I m just starting to use the EBA kit.
There are three pairs of spacers for the acrylic window and sets of washers for the knob screws that hold the VAT down.
I am guessing you are supposed to use tall spacers for the VAT with the clear washers, to create the necessary tension.
Correct so far?
What are the criteria to decide which spacers to use?
What are the benefits/drawbacks of high tension vs the benefit/drawbacks of moderate or tension?

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:12 pm

I include the extra spacers 'in case' , however generally you would only use the clear discs under the thumbscrews, and the orange spacers under the vat window. By using different combinations of spacers you can tension the vat differently if needed.

alstone

Postby alstone » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 pm