LittleRP2 Information

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
steveb70
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LittleRP2 Information

Postby steveb70 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Hi,

Apologies if the answer is obvious, but is there a bill of materials for the LittleRP2 listed somewhere? I have already purchased all the aluminium extrusions for the LittleRP plus the motoe and lead screw. I am hoping that they are the same length for the new version???
Many thanks
Steven

goopyplastic
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 pm

crazylynx

Postby crazylynx » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi
I'm trying to rebuild LittleRp2 In cad first before i will cut out parts. I'm selfsourcing becouse shippment with customs to central europe will take over 250 usd. It's quite hard parts doesnt fit. Can You upload housing in 3d model to github? And how thick is Mdf parts i didnt found this information nowhere. And the DXf files are in milimeters on other mesure units.

sealclubber

Postby sealclubber » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Hey goopy, two questions for you.

Now that the littlerp has a higher build volume, have you had any issues with losing detail near the end of a long, tall print (talkin like 6-8 hours)? I'm pretty sure it's because the resin itself starts to settle so things start to get really odd looking when it cures those layers. Do you know of any way around this? I mean, stirring up the resin after a bit should work but I was wondering if there was a way to automate it if you found anything. I modded mine to have a build height of ~164mm so I see this in tall prints.

Second question is that I'm getting a really rough looking surface in some parts after I cure a model (cracking, uneven, generally bumpy). I'm using makerjuices' deep red resin for the littlerp but I'm wondering if it's related to the curing process itself, instead of it being the resin's fault.

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:24 am

mrelhashemy

Postby mrelhashemy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:43 am

Hi, that's great development,

What is the focus lens size do you use with optoma hd37?
Did you make any mods on it?

I can't get any good results of it on littlerp1 and it takes a lot of time to cure one layer.

Nonnef

Postby Nonnef » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:42 pm

Just so I'm certain I understand right:
The new VATs from the standard sized LRP2 can fit on the LRP1, but the EBA kit will only work with the LRP2? In other words, I'll need a LRP1 to LRP2 upgrade kit and also the EBA kit?

If so, then mark me up as picking them up when they're available. Been running the LRP1 with HTLs original flexvat for nearly two years now and it's due for an upgrade. =)

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:05 pm

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Nonnef

Postby Nonnef » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:09 pm