Where to source the frame parts from?

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sealclubber
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Where to source the frame parts from?

Postby sealclubber » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 am

I tried to upload the dxf files found on the technical support page to ponoko and it failed, saying that the stroke colors were wrong, and I'm not sure what other alternatives I can use. Has anyone else been in this situation before?

goopyplastic

Re: Where to source the frame parts from?

Postby goopyplastic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:14 pm

I have ponoko ready files available:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3fkgu1vmui0f ... ficpa?dl=0

They have pretty specific requirements regarding stroke width and colors so it can be a pain to get going the first time.

sealclubber

Re: Where to source the frame parts from?

Postby sealclubber » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:55 pm

Thank you very much for your help!