printing with FormLabs resins

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jon_bondy
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

printing with FormLabs resins

Postby jon_bondy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:21 am

Has anyone used FormLabs resins on the LittleRP? I used Vorex for quite a while, but that appears to no longer be an option. I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend a starting place for exposure settings.

goopyplastic

Re: printing with FormLabs resins

Postby goopyplastic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:42 pm

I have only tried the original clear and grey resins ... and they unfortunately are not really suitable for regular DLP projectors. The cure time becomes quite long, and there is bleeding.

I have heard that the casting resin works ok on dlp but haven't tried it myself.