LittleRP and Jewellery

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

LittleRP and Jewellery

Postby Nitros » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:32 am

I would like to open this tread to share experiences and Tips to use the LittleRP for Jewellery prototypes.
I start.

I use PJD7820HD and FunToDo standard blend, and i still need to set it up right. that's the reason of this tread.

Thank You

seblos

Re: LittleRP and Jewellery

Postby seblos » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 pm

:D :D :D
Penso propio Che sei in difficolta.
Quella spedizione non pagata ti sta costanto molto caro,
:lol: :lol:

Nitros

Re: LittleRP and Jewellery

Postby Nitros » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:31 am

Sai non ti capisco e non penso che tu sia una persona seria mi hai chiesto la differenza sulla spedizione dopo che io dal primo momento ti ho comunicato l'indirizzo corretto.

Dear all,
This person, seblos, keep bother me all over the web, all the forums and Facebook.
The reason why, because I've been unlucky enough to buy his second hand LittleRP, and after I gave him the correct address, he asked me more money for the shipping because he didn't check correctly the cost beforehand.
So buyer, as I noticed he put another printer for sale, do not buy from him IS NOT SERIOUS