My first prints with littlerp.

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
XYZed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My first prints with littlerp.

Postby XYZed » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:27 am

First of all a big thanks to all you guys for sharing all those informations and making it possible to build such machines.i am using a modified acer x152h with flex vat.My first print was a calibration grid that came a little oval but then i got it right and printed a ring.
Attachments
IMG_20160924_082459.jpg
IMG_20160924_082427.jpg

Nitros

Re: My first prints with littlerp.

Postby Nitros » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:38 am

well done, what resin you use?

XYZed

Postby XYZed » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Funtodo resin.

Nitros

Postby Nitros » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:17 am

With flex vat or PDMS?

XYZed

Postby XYZed » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:11 am

I am using a flex vat.

Head-Zonk Studios

Postby Head-Zonk Studios » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:31 am

radi2k

Postby radi2k » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm

Hi Head-Zonk Studios,

for me it helped to increase the exposure time and increase the FEP tension!

Greetings,
radi2k

goopyplastic

Postby goopyplastic » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:18 pm

head-zonk, it is worth noting that the htl flexvat has a much lower tension than the seeme vat you are using, so when he says increase the tension take it with a grain of salt. After some additional testing it looks like the lrp2 will be using an integrated htl style vat with an acrylic underplate, this lets you run the film on the loose side for better peeling but won't result in sagging. If you want to email me I can get a set of parts if you want to go this route.

the see-me-cnc vat does work and will still be compatible but the high tension was causing intermittent layer lines in prints.

Head-Zonk Studios

Postby Head-Zonk Studios » Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:03 pm