Please Help LR with PJD7820HD

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nitros
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Please Help LR with PJD7820HD

Postby Nitros » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Hi All,

I finally got this projector, i run couple of print but the came out oval, can someone please share the setting for the projector in question and the set up for CW.

Please Please Please

PS: I will post the pic tomorrow

Thank You

Nitros

Re: Please Help LR with PJD7820HD

Postby Nitros » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:11 am

here the results of a quick of trying please help
Attachments
20160823_130519.jpg
20160823_120708.jpg
20160823_120700.jpg

Nitros

Postby Nitros » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:12 am

the rest
Attachments
20160823_130528.jpg

Mattasmack

Postby Mattasmack » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi Nitros,
What do you mean by "came out oval"? I recognize the calibration block in your first photo and don't see anything obvious wrong with its shape. I don't know what the other objects are supposed to look like, so I've no way to tell if they have problems. In general, if the prints come out distorted in x & y, you should adjust the x and y entries in the 'build size' section in Creation Workshop's "configure machine" screen. In the 'output resolution' section, the 'microns X' and 'microns Y' numbers should be the same. Those are calculated from the (autodetected) resolution of your projector and the build size x and y numbers, so if they aren't the same you need to adjust the build size.

Looking at the calibration block in your first photo, I see four of the five posts and the fourth one has sagged to lean against its neighbor. That suggests to me that you need to increase the exposure slightly, so that the fourth post is more rigid and the thinnest fifth one grows. But if you're otherwise happy with how fine detail comes out on prints, don't sweat it.

I see that only some of the posts grew on the calibration grid (your 2nd and 3rd photos), which could also be due to too-low exposure. If you consistently have trouble with parts growing in that location of the build plate, it could be due to nonuniform focus or brightness across the build plate. There's not much you can do about that. Well, there is an option in Creation Workshop for applying a mask which I think is meant to address nonuniform brightness from a projector, but I've never used that option myself and I don't know how well it works.

If there's some other problem in the prints that you're trying to address, you'll have to be more clear about what it is. And clearer photos would help too; I can't really make anything out from the last photo you posted.