Vorex White exposure settings

Forum dedicated to discussion and technical support centered around the LittleRP affordable, open source 3D resin printer.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
milton
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Vorex White exposure settings

Postby milton » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions for curing Vorex White? I was getting pretty good results with orange but I haven't been able to buy any more. So far, it's looking like even the "show blank" setting will cure the white Vorex into a spongy mess, so I'm a little concerned the resin may be incompatible with my Acer P1500/LittleRP.

Also, has anyone ordered directly from Madesolid recently? I tried to and, even though the order went though, they never shipped and never responded to my emails. I had to call my bank and cancel the charge...